DANOBAT for Sheet Metal Processing
Blank Fed or Coil Fed Laser Blanking
- Minimizes raw materials costs.
- Maximizes materials utilization.
- Cuts over free space; no table slats to clean, replace or maintain.
- Fewer z-axis moves = faster cutting times.
- Reduced reliance on hard tooling.
- Flyer download: LB Coil Fed Laser
- Ideal for parts that combine large number of holes and forms, with the ability to profile irregular contours.
- Possibility of cutting formed surfaces at different heights.
- A wider range of materials can be processed.
- High reflective materials, such as aluminum and cooper can be cut.
- Set-up times are minimized, thanks to the automatic blade clearance regulation.
- Up to 60% power consumption reductions are achieved.
- Enables greater material use due to a better scrap management.
- Flyer download: Danobat Silver Punching + Laser
Panel Bender, FMS Lines
Versatile: it offers a solution for large range of material thicknesses and part bending applications.
Accurate: the machine concept provides better accuracy than conventional CNC bending methods and requires less operator interface.
Productive: its unique bending tool concept and the automatic manipulation of the part, make the PG the ideal solution for high production requirements.
Flyer download: Danobat BM Bending